Sunday, April 15, 2007

my LOST DREAM! Predcition I guess, Vincent, Black Smoke, Brodie!

As some of you know, I had my wisdom teeth pulled out (yes, I'm 32!! Late bloomer OKAY!) , and the tooth that was next to the bottom right (#31, yup, I know the tooth number, that's how many times I've been to Dr. Behner) needed a filling. Well, I think I'm in need of a root canal at this point, and I woke up at 4:30am in some pain. But what woke me, had to be one of the most abrupt ways to wake. You know the falling off a cliff, and wake up upon impact? Here's the dream.
I'm on the island (I shit you not), and instead of what the producers would have as a baby crying somewhere in the jungle, it was one of our three kitties howling, Brodie. I'm walking around the jungle looking for this sound. I know it's island too, just from how comfortable I was in the dream, knowing where I was going as if one of the characters always seem to know on the show.
After feeling LOST for so long and not being able to find Brodie, Vincent is about 20 yards from me staring at me and panting. He turns his head and books it into the jungle. I follow him (damn, I'm stupid), and we run for a bit. I lose him, but we end up to where there is a tree and a cage right next to it. I see the carcass of an animal and I'm thinking Brodie didn't make it after the crash. I walk up to the cage and decaying animal seems t big to be Brodie and I look closer and there is a collar.
"Brodie doesn't have a collar"
At this time, I turn the color and name one the collar to read, Vincent. The dog that was JUST running in the woods, making me come out here, is dead, decaying in this cage. Did he NOT survive the crash and dead this whole time? Then who is the dog running…
That's the point I turn around and the BLACK SMOKE and impales me making me wake up.




BRODIE vs VINCENT!!!!





THOUGHTS:
- Is Vincent's cage still out there?
- Is Vincent still in the cage?
- Am I bad? (kidding)
- Can I harm the island? (ha!)

(THIS IS NOT THE THEORY I AM STILL WORKING ON, EXPECT IT MONDAY OR TUESDAY. IT WILL BE UP BEFORE THE NEXT EPISODE)

No comments:

LOST, music, movies, football/soccer, etc. GET IT GET IT

My photo
Everything Liverpool Football Club in Orlando, FL. Pubs to watch matches, Fans talk with, Shops to buy LFC gear. WE'LL NEVER WALK ALONE...