Friday, July 27, 2007

LOST BLOG: Comic Con Panel and Cloverfield news!

HEY LOST BLOG!!!!!

I am back y’all and I’m back y’all and I’m biggity back and I’m BACK Y’ALL! And here to bring you some huge news from this years COMIC CON ’07! Did I go? NO! But who needs you when you have friends who do, and you get to see Le Vie En Rose with your wife at the Enzian Theater! Let’s get into it guys because we have shitloads to tackle and I will keep my spazmatic excitement to a minimal.

PONG IS FOR SISSYS, LET’S GET LOST!
First off, let’s FINALLY talk about what I as a HUGE gamer have beenn waiting for. No puzzles pieces to lose behind the couch, no fake Rachel Blake to follow to find out her father IS the LOST EXPEIRENCE, and NO!!!! I-Pod games please. Let’s talk UBISOFT’s LOST: GAME for PC (blah), PS3 and XBOX360!!!! Well I don’t want to type anymore, so let the WHISPERS begin…



Yup! Red wires! Locke thinking! Puzzles! Caves! Black Smoke! The MURAL in the HATCH! Locke playing with the numbers! Sawyers Book of the Month Club! This game has it all as I see it. And I think that’s all we are seeing until….drumroll please….early…2008! Yup! 2000 friggin 8! Why? Ya big dummys!

Onto our next topic which is going to take up all this blog post I’m thinking and that’s the PANEL at COMIC with DAMON and CARLTON. Things got weird with audio there, but once things got started, it got a little out of hand!

SPOILERS!!! I think?! But SPOILERS

COMIC CON: LOST: Panel PANIC!

So, Damon and Carlton came out first and not much but announcement of the LOST: Video Game.

Then, after that, let’s just get to the good stuff.

QandA
Question of violence in the finale and how much power do the writers have. Their reactions were in Season 1 there was a great deal of violence and the writers and producers are very collective.

Next question was: What happened to MICHAEL!?!?

Let’s talk about Walt and why we saw him help Locke out of the Dharma Grave Pit, some might say to help bring Michael back into the mix. But, who was in the coffin? COME ON! It’s Michael!!! But Carlton and Damon had a guest with them and let’s just announce it already, I’m sure you heard ALL about it…Harrold Perrineau, Jr. had a seat next to Damon. Yes, Michael is back. So here is LOST BLOG’s B.QUAIN’S PREDICTION: Michael is in the coffin, so we will go more Flash PRESENT if you will, to see what happens to Michael, and I feel he will fight his way BACK to the island, but “someone” will kill Michael. Michael wants his BOY, but they took Walt back and made Michael go back home and put into a mental hospital. See where I am going with this?

Okay...back to the panel.

Some questions were asked, poorly may I add, and the answers came right at after, poorly as we expect. Somethings to mention are…

1) Ben got captured by the Losties, by accident…we will be seeing more.
2) Jack and Claire, the brother and sister connection, will they ever find out…Season 4 looks good!
3) More flashforwards? Both for Season 4, flash forwards and backs.
4) Richard Alpert? No so much in Season 4.
5) Libby? Very much more in Season ?, there’s a story to tell
6) A great question was “What questions should WE be asing?” and Carlton and Damon said, “Who is in the coffin”, “Who are Adam and Eve”, “Who was on Penny’s “not so Penny’s” boat, and Are Nikki and Paolo really dead?”

They thanked everyone for coming out and then it ended with another Orientation Film introducing Station 6: The Orchid!

Marvin Candle comes on, with a labcoat of course, but NO Dharma logo and says his name is something like “Edward Hourwicks”. There is this conversation between him and the camera manbefore they start rolling if you will. Candle/Hourwicks starts arguing he’s “a scientist, not an actor”. A rabbit is handed to him with the Number 15 on it’s back and starts talking about “Welcome to Station #6: The Orchid”. He also indicated “Sorry I have lied to them and their families, but the station is NOT botanical in nature, As you know there are unique properties about he Island”, then things start shaking and falling. They pan to a rabbit on the shelf, it cuts off…back to normal it has a message saying “Welcome To Station 6. But spliced into it has subliminal shots of “Jacob Loves YOU”…CUT!

That was it! There is new LOST news until the boys start up the PODCASTS, well I don’t know when, I’m thinking when the show starts, but we have DVD’s coming on Dec. 11th.

Thanks everyone for the LOST news…but here is something we have YET to tckle on this LOST BLOG and that’s Mr Man JJ ABRAMS new project before LOST and STAR TERK come to us next year, and that’s 1-18-08, or as others like to call it CLOVERFIELD

Most of you know what this is…and wowowow! But I do have something to show you that I think, very much like the trailer we have seen, will blow your mind.



That’s the poster! Beautiful! Can’t wait to hear more and see more on this. I know it’s right up our alley, so spoilers and other “I know I know’s” I will be ignoring. I want to be surprised. Plus, it comes out on the day before my birthday, so it’s a sweeeeeeeeeeeeet gift!

Thanks guys! I need to get to work. Enjoy the blog and let’s get excited! We have LOST to talk about!

b.quain

No comments:

LOST, music, movies, football/soccer, etc. GET IT GET IT

My photo
Everything Liverpool Football Club in Orlando, FL. Pubs to watch matches, Fans talk with, Shops to buy LFC gear. WE'LL NEVER WALK ALONE...