Monday, July 16, 2007

TOP TEN of the WEEK: E3, Avo, Joshua, Harry Potter, Zelda and more!

1) HARRY POTTER AND THE ORDER OF THE PHOENIX - This week it’s the film that’s getting onto the TOP 10. And next week will be Half Blood Prince I’m sure, and then the week after that will be Deathly Hallows. Ha! The film was the best since “…Chamber of Secrets” and I’m sure you’ve seen it already since it’s made the most money in film history, blah blah blah. ENJOY IT!


2) THE POLICE - When was the last time I saw a concert outdoors? The show was what I expected of an outdoor show and a huge band like The Police. Good times. They played for an hour and 50 minutes. We know the hits, so let’s stay away from those. But I got to hear “Truth Hits Everyone”, “Invisible Sun”, “So Lonely”, “Bed’s Too Big Without You”, “Synchronicity II”, and weeeird show closer “Next To You.” I had a blast with the drive up and down from Orlando with Buz and Summer and great times inside the stadium with Jeremy and his wife Andrea for the show. We had a blast.

3) MOJO CHICKEN - Great times on Saturday night. Our friends Jon and Jill made us dinner. So good. We had so much fun with these guys and we looove getting to know these guys. After dinner we decided to hit the Corona Cigar Co., where we able to catch up with Avo again.

4) AVO LEGACY - Our friend Brian met up with us at the cigar bar and I actually got to FINALLY try Avo’s Legacy. How is it this man makes such great cigars? Such a great man and such a great smoke. I suggest one if you care for a smoke.

5) E3 - GREAT GREAT GREAT announcements at this years ULTIMATE gamers convention. All three major studios come out to make some great announcements that I would like to post, if I can, in tomorrows blog. Microsoft needed some push, Sony had some GREAT titles I would love to give into, and NINTENDO blew my mind with a new idea and some titles we’ve grown up on. Speaking of…

6) ZELDA and THE TWILIGHT PRINCESS - I FINALLY started playing Zelda. I bought this when it came out, but I have always been so intimidated on the fact we were going to play as Link (of course), but this time we have to control him as if we were really playing him. INTENSE. But the game is so good. SOOOO GOOD! I will post more soon as I get farther.

7) LIVERPOOL - 3 – 0 win this weekend for our boys in RED! First game of the season in a friendly and gave us hope on a clean sheet for Reina. 3 weeks away…I can hardly stand it!


8) JOSHUA - Pretty friggin’ creepy. Birth control in a movie, worse than Rosemary’s Baby, The Exorcist, or even The Good Son. Sam Rockwell was amazing, and deserves more than what he is getting in this film. No one has even mentioned how well he’s performing, since we haven’t seen him since “Hitchhickers Guide To The Galaxy”, right? Watch the trailer…pretty crazy.

9) LOGAN - Not Joshua in ANY way, shape or form. Ha! This kid is amazing. The last two times we hung out with Levi and Kim, he’s has always been on his best behavior, and such a great kid. Being two months married, it’s hard looking at Logan and thinking we need to wait on having a kid. Ha! Levi and Kim are the best parents and deserve such a great kid! Congrats you two! Speaking of Levi, Kim, and Logan!

10) SEA WORLD - LOST BLOG 1st anniversary meet-up was in effect yesterday. Ha! Actually Levi, Kim, Logan, Karen, her family, and Vanessa and I met up yesterday for a day in the sea. Sea World actually. It was amazing. Karen is real and very much like she is on the blogs and comments. The energy was amazing and her family so friggin incredible. We had so much fun and made the best of the 95+ degree sun and heat. It was great yesterday and all the talk of life, love, and LOST, it was amazing. I just need to start re-watching LOST and catching up with everyone. Thanks guys and lots of love to all of us. Amazing times yesterday!

Okay, that’s it…I am putting this up. We have made it to the Top Ten of last week. This weeks Top Ten will be kind of slow I think. Taking it easy, but it’s a lot of music, and movies to come.

b.quain

No comments:

LOST, music, movies, football/soccer, etc. GET IT GET IT

My photo
Everything Liverpool Football Club in Orlando, FL. Pubs to watch matches, Fans talk with, Shops to buy LFC gear. WE'LL NEVER WALK ALONE...